Lots has happened since the last time I blogged. Quick recap: I scrapbooked on Mackinaw Island at the Grand Hotel; went to a Loons Baseball Game for Grandpa and Doris's birthdays; put on a baby shower for Baby Boy Banks, which was a ton of fun; along with all the normal everyday stuff. Life is definitely never dull. :)

BABY BOY BANKS SHOWER ~ Another fun thing that happened, the weekend after the GG, was my friend Shannon's shower. It was an excellent day! We had a lot of fun. The invitations were a lot of fun to do. I'm so excited for BBB! I can't wait to meet him--only 18 more days.
1 comment:
HEATHER!!! This is a terrific update! I love all the photos and topics....I was shocked to see my face out there, lol! You didn't tell me you blogged about BBB's shower! Thank you again for everything you did...it was an amazing day! Seriously you should add a photo of the invitations, those were true art!
Anyway, I love the whole update! How many pages did you get done on M. Island again?!?!?! I remember it was a ton...you should add that too....braggin rights...you earned it! :) Tee hee!
Post a Comment